Woofbowl is a purpose driven company that is always looking for ways to do more for our planet.

 

FOOD WASTE
Because we make our treats fresh and in small batches, Woofbowl has zero to minimal food waste.

 

SHIPPING

When ordering from us online, you may receive boxes with marked out labels or logos. That is because we reuse boxes.

PACKAGING

95% our packaging is either compostable, biodegradable, or recyclable. We are working hard to find green alternatives for the remaining 5%.